- Aran Infinity Claddagh Ring is sterling silver with rhodium and has real diamond accent.
- The Claddagh Infinity Ring measures approximately 8mm wide with a 3mm shank.
- The Gaelic phrase "Anam Cara" is inscribed on the interior of the shank.
- It's available in sizes 5-10.
How to wear a Claddagh Ring....
- To wear a Claddagh ring on the right hand with the crown turned inwards indicates that the wearer is single.
- To wear a Claddagh ring on the right hand with the crown turned outward symbolizes that the wearer is being courted.
- To wear a Claddagh ring on the left hand with the crown turned inwards indicates a romantic engagement.
- To wear a Claddagh ring on the left hand with the crown turned outward on the left hand indicates marriage.
Exclusively by The Irish Jewelry Company
Every Claddagh jewelry gift from The Irish Jewelry Company comes gift boxed in our signature style, a simple white glossy gift box sealed with a satin emerald green ribbon and our gold label. Included at no additional charge is a story card. If this is a gift included at no additional charge is a card for the recipient, hand written for that extra personal touch.
This design and its images are copyrighted © by The Irish Jewelry Company™
- Additional Information
SelectSize No Choose Style Claddagh Choose Stone Diamond Choose N/A Brand The Irish Jewelry Company Color No
- Product Tags