Monthly Archives: July 2015
- Jul 30 2015Birthstone jewelry is extremely personal and a great way to express who you are. Birthstone jewelry comes in a variety of options from pendants and earrings to rings and bracelets. This type of jewelry is a wonderful gift for any woman especially moms, grandmothers and children. Many companies offer family birthstone jewelry which allows you to personalize multi charms with birthstones of your choice to represent family members.
- Jul 30 2015There is not a doubt that giving your loved one jewelry says they are special. But giving someone of Irish heritage a piece of Irish or Celtic jewelry, steeped in symbolism and tradition could put them over the moon. The sentimentality of Celtic jewelry is phenomenal but finding the perfect meaning is key. It’s a timeless gift, like a family heirloom that can be passed on for generations. However, successfully selecting the perfect piece with that special meaning can be a wee bit confusing for some people. Simply follow these easy tips and choosing that perfect jewelry gift that speaks for itself will be effortless.
- Jul 21 2015Shoppers lately have been choosing to shop online jewelry stores especially for niche markets like Irish jewelry and Celtic jewelry. Why wouldn’t consumers flock to online jewelry stores for niche markets like Irish jewelry? Online Irish jewelry stores like leading the retailer, The Irish Jewelry Company offers an incredible selection of Celtic Jewelry styles. With hundreds of designer Irish jewelry styles to choose from and unbeatable prices because they’re exclusive to them, making them the perfect place to shop.
- Categories: Irish Traditions
Aine Collection.... Â Aine (pronounced "on-yah" or "awn-yah") is the Celtic Goddess of love also known as The Queen of Fairies. She is worshiped for her power to bestow fertility, abundance and prosperity.
Our Celtic K
- The Aran sweater inspired the Aran Jewelry Collection as a symbol of Irish heritage and traditional Irish customs. Our Aran Irish jewelry collection is inspired by the Aran sweater weaving traditions and spinning tales connecting families for generations. Browse Aran Jewelry designs Inspired by the Aran Sweater & Islands.
- Jul 15 2015The Wild Irish Rose jewelry collection is a celebration of the sturdy, self-reliant and gorgeous Irish women past, present and future. This brilliant Wild Irish Rose necklace is absolutely beautiful in two toned rose gold and silver. It the perfect symbol of beauty for any Irish women wild at heart. Do you know a Wild Irish Rose?
- Celebrate Scotland with beautiful Scottish jewelry made in sterling silver and accented with purple amethyst. Brilliant Scottish jewelry with traditional Celtic jewelry designs like the Scottish Thistle.,
- Jul 15 2015Our Edwardian Claddagh Ring in vintage style glimmers in diamonds and delicate migraine work creating heirloom appeal. This beautiful Edwardian Claddagh ring is a symbol of friendship, love and loyalty. This beautiful claddagh ring can be worn as a promise ring or