Celtic symbols have been rooted in ancient Celtic folklore derived from their love of agriculture and symbolism. The Celtic culture covers a large area Europe known as the Celtic Nations that have Celtic cultural customs until this day. The Celtic Nations include England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and the north pf France. The Celtic tribes lived in small rural groups or clans that were dependent on the weather and the seasons for a fertile harvest to survive the winter. Natural phenomenon, life cycles like birth and death as well as natural elements such as the sun or thunder is what helped shape the deities and the Celtic symbols and their meaning and their use in daily life. The Celtics felt a deep connection to nature and their Celtic symbols reflect that strong tie to the Earth and their Celtic
Monthly Archives: April 2021
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Celtic Jewelry
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Mother's Day , Celtic Motherhood Jewelry , Celtic JewelryMother's Day is celebrated every year in the United States on the second Sunday of May. Mothers Day is an international holiday celebrating motherhood. It is the time to appreciate and honor all mothers and mother figures. Family members including their children and grandchildren give Mothers Day gifts, like motherhood jewelry, cards, flowers, candy. The day is often spent dining with family at a restaurant.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Mother's Day , Celtic Knot Meanings , Celtic Motherhood Jewelry , Celtic JewelryThe definition of Family is - "the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children; also : any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family." according to the Merrian Webster Dictionary.
- Categories: Irish Traditions , Celtic Holidays , Mother's Day , Celtic Knot Meanings , Celtic JewelryMother’s Day is right around the corner! But this Mother’s Day feels different, special and her Mothers Day Gift should be special, too. Whether you’re celebrating yourself, gifting to that special mom or mother figures in your life finding truly one-of-a-kind item can make all the difference. Your mother is your best friend and certainly your biggest fan always. Show her, and all the important women in your life, you love just how much you care with the perfect Gift for Mother’s Day.
- Categories: Irish Traditions , Irish Jewelry , Mother's Day , Celtic Jewelry
Awwww Mother's Day, a wonderful day of celebration honoring the mother or matriarch of the family. It also celebrates the beauty of motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in our lives today. Mother's Day is celebrated on different days around the world. It is most commonly in the spring months of March or May around Easter time. Mother's Day is a great celebration similar to the celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Claddagh Rings , Celtic Jewelry , Celtic Wedding Guide
“Will you marry Me”? It is probably the greatest question you will ever ask or be asked and one of the most important times in your life. Choose a ring just as significant, and one that holds symbolic meaning. Celtic wedding rings and Celtic engagement rings hold a deep significance in the daily lives of many men and women, especially in the Celtic culture. In memory of a loved one. Jewelry-like rings are