The affection and gratitude we have for our moms and grandparents is something we feel on a daily basis. However, it should come as no surprise that the practice of designating a particular day has spread throughout the world.
Celtic Motherhood Jewelry
- Mother's Day is celebrated every year in the United States on the second Sunday of May. Mothers Day is an international holiday celebrating motherhood. It is the time to appreciate and honor all mothers and mother figures. Family members including their children and grandchildren give Mothers Day gifts, like motherhood jewelry, cards, flowers, candy. The day is often spent dining with family at a restaurant.
- The definition of Family is - "the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children; also : any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family." according to the Merrian Webster Dictionary.
- Many if our Irish American readers were probably raised by an Irish Mom or an Irish American Mom Irish, even an Italian mom if you Dad was the Irish one. Irish Moms and Italian Moms are pretty much the same. It hard not to recognize those enduring traits that make them both great moms. They are both their children’s number fan. They are encouraging, caring, and show unconditional love and devotion for us in their own special ways. Both moms have the power to make you cry in fear object fear of a simple cooking utensil, known as the dreaded wooden spoon.
- Dec 06 2015This Claddagh Family Birthstone Necklace is perfect to wear alone to represent your own birthstone or in multiples to signify your children. The Claddagh Family Birthstone necklace is completely customizable. You can personalize each family necklace in your choice of birthstone charms and in your choice of chain lengths as an original Mothers necklace.
- Aug 14 2015For generations family members have always gravitated to that one piece of jewelry that symbolized their family bond. That one piece of jewelry you always remembered seeing your loved one wear. Passing on these beautiful pieces of family jewelry like a mother’s ring or family birthstone necklace has been treasured and is currently seeing a resurgent’s in popularity amongst young couples and families today.