Purchasing a Claddagh ring is a momentous occasion that should be treasured. Customers often have many questions about what makes this iconic Irish ring so distinctive, regardless of whether you are purchasing it for yourself or as a present for someone else. In order to make the process of purchasing a Claddagh Ring easier for you, we have created a list of questions that are often asked at the time of purchase.
- Sep 13 2022
- Claddagh rings are a symbol of love and friendship in Ireland. The ring consists of two hands holding a heart between them.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?
- Valentine’s Day is almost here! Not sure what to get that special someone in your life? Or maybe you just want to spoil yourself? Or perhaps you’re wondering what to get for Valentine’s Day last-minute? We’ve put together a list of some pretty cool gifts for him and her to inspire you!
The countdown to Christmas morning has begun! We’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about Claddagh Jewelry exclusively designed in our studio. For your convenience, I’ve compiled a quick and concise Claddagh gift guide of our most popular Claddagh Designs to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible.
- Oct 03 2021Due to the rise in popularity of bohemian weddings over the past few years, we’ve begun to see a slew of stunning boho engagement rings appear on the market. Boho women aren’t afraid to defy convention and integrate unusual features and materials into their engagement rings, making them more inexpensive in the process, which is ultimately what makes these days so special and unique.
- Jul 14 2021
This Irish symbol of love and affection has become a popular world-renowned token of love highly by couples young and old. These days you certainly don’t have to be Irish to love the Claddagh ring design and meaning. It is a universal symbol of love, friendship and loyalty.
The Claddagh ring meaning adds a layer of sentimentality to any type of claddagh ring design, be it a friendship ring, engagement ring, wedding ring or promise ring. If you’re looking for a ring steeped in cultural history, tradition, or meaning, the Claddagh ring is perfectly suited.
Explore everything you ever wanted or needed to know about Claddagh rings.
- Jul 07 2021Couples looking for a unique ring that is beautifully designed to represent their Celtic heritage , then a Celtic wedding ring is the perfect choice. Celtic wedding rings and Celtic Engagement Rings are steeped in history and romance. These traditional Irish rings feature intricate Celtic knot designs and have a way of capturing attention.
To say that there are plenty of superstitions and myths surrounding the Claddagh ring is an understatement. Throughout the past 15 years as the leading Claddagh Ring jeweler online we have heard every question about the Claddagh ring meaning from our customers. We at The Irish Jewelry Company have compiled the top questions asked about the Claddagh and how to wear the Claddagh ring.
So if you are curious about the origins of the Claddagh, its traditions and superstitions then by all means please read on.