Discover the magical heart and soul of Ireland with our Twelve Days of Irish Christmas Blessings. Dive into timeless wishes, heartfelt sayings, and the magic of an authentic Irish festive season.
Ireland is not alone in having its own set of distinctive traditions to observe the holiday season; this is true all around the world. The following are some of our favorite Irish Christmas customs, which help to make the holiday season memorable for so many people living on the Emerald Isle.
- Nov 05 2022On Christmas morning, if you want to see a sparkle in her eye, consider giving her some Irish jewelry that is glittering beneath the tree. Whether you’re shopping for your wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, sister, or any other lady in your life, Irish jewelry makes a stunning Christmas present.
- Among the passage tombs and megalithic structures that may be discovered at Bru Na Boinne, which is a holy site located in County Meath along the banks of the River Boyne, Newgrange is the most significant one. The monument is located on a small hill on a bend in the river approximately five miles inland from the ancient Norman city of Drogheda and a couple of miles upstream from the site of the Battle of the Boyne. Both of these locations are roughly the same distance from the mouth of the river.
The countdown to Christmas morning has begun! We’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about Claddagh Jewelry exclusively designed in our studio. For your convenience, I’ve compiled a quick and concise Claddagh gift guide of our most popular Claddagh Designs to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible.
- Nov 16 2021The Irish Jewelry Company 2021 holiday gift guide aims to make Christmas shopping personal, thoughtful, and more than a little memorable. Find the perfect Christmas gift for everyone on your list in 2021, no matter your budget and enjoy free gift wrapping and free shipping order orders over $150.
- One of Ireland's unique and darker traditions, celebrated on December 26th, relates to killing a small bird called the wren in revenge for betraying St Stephen. Nowadays the day after Christmas, it is traditional in Ireland to go on a quest for a little bird and then affix it to the top of a pole. The Irish observe Saint Stephen's Day, also known as Wren Day, in this manner.
- Nov 08 2020The Christmas Season in Ireland is a special time to celebrate faith and show our loved ones at home and afar how much you care. Celebrate the Christmas season in style with our stunning range of Irish Christmas gifts for Christmas at The Irish Jewelry Company. Surprise delighted friends and family with an Irish Christmas Gift of quality and distinction delivered directly to their door anywhere in the world.
- Nov 17 2015Learn all you need to know about these great Irish Christmas traditions, including as the candle in the window, holly wreaths, the Laden table, and the Wren Boy parade, in this informative guide.
- Nov 15 2015Christmas is a special time to celebrate and show that special loved one at home and afar how much you appreciate and love them. What better little gift than a peice of jewelry in someone specials stocking. Celebrate the Christmas season in style with our stunning range of Irish Jewelry Christmas gifts and Celtic Jewelry for Christmas at The Irish Jewelry Company.