The countdown to Christmas morning has begun! We’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about Claddagh Jewelry exclusively designed in our studio. For your convenience, I’ve compiled a quick and concise Claddagh gift guide of our most popular Claddagh Designs to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible.
- At The Irish Jewelry Company matching Celtic wedding bands, in our opinion, are the ideal option when it comes to selecting a romantic wedding ring or couples ring to signify the one-of-a-kind bond you and your spouse have.
- Oct 03 2021Due to the rise in popularity of bohemian weddings over the past few years, we’ve begun to see a slew of stunning boho engagement rings appear on the market. Boho women aren’t afraid to defy convention and integrate unusual features and materials into their engagement rings, making them more inexpensive in the process, which is ultimately what makes these days so special and unique.
- The Celtic Cross is well-known as a representation of Irish culture across the world. Discover more about the beautiful stone monuments’ distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, functions, symbolism, and significance.
- Couples’ rings are a significant symbol of their deep connection. Whether you choose matching rings or mix and match styles, our illustrious range of couples rings elegantly mixes to symbolize your love. A couple’s ring serves as an engagement or “promise” ring and is associated with a variety of symbols. A couples ring often signifies a commitment to a monogamous relationship and a trusting partnership and serves as a precursor to future engagement. A promise ring basically refers to a pre- engagement where one party promises the other that they will propose to them at some point in the future.
- Popular for over a thousand years, ‘Connemara Marble‘ also known as “Irish Green“is a serpentine-rich limestone used as a decorative face stone. When it comes to the Emerald Isle, the color and design of this material perfectly embodies the natural beauty of Ireland. Artists, architects, and artisanal companies around the world have all discovered the beauty of Connemara Marble from Ireland.
- Sep 02 2021Let’s talk about social media infuencers, those nifty trend setters. Today with the popularity of social media these days trends in jewelry especially, are spreading quickly. Men’s jewelry trends in fashion are on fire as of late. As it turns out men like to accessorize just as much as women. They are taking a lot more pictures of their own curated style on social media showing off their various talents, body art and fashion sense just as much as female influencers are these days.
- Sep 02 2021Shopping for a wedding ring can be a very confusing process since most people have never done it before. Let’s face you it that there is some pressure there because you are basically picking out a piece of jewelry your are going to have to wear a very long time. The pandemic hasn’t made the process any easier since most people are know purchasing their wedding rings online due to shopping safety and inventory constraints. But don’t worry most online jewelers like The Irish Jewelry Company usually have their wedding ring assortments broken out in a variety of categories making it easier to shop for that special rings either by styles, metal or price point.
- Jul 14 2021
This Irish symbol of love and affection has become a popular world renowned token of love highly by couples young and old. These days you certainly don’t have to be Irish to love the Claddagh ring design and meaning. It is a universal symbol of love, friendship and loyalty.
The Claddagh ring meaning adds a layer of sentimentality to any type of claddagh ring design, be it a friendship ring, engagement ring, wedding ring or promise ring. If you’re looking for a ring steeped in cultural history, tradition or meaning, the Claddagh ring is perfectly suited.
Explore everything you ever wanted or needed to know about Claddagh rings.
- Jul 07 2021Couples looking for a unique ring that is beautifully designed to represent their Celtic heritage , then a Celtic wedding ring is the perfect choice. Celtic wedding rings and Celtic Engagement Rings are steeped in history and romance. These traditional Irish rings feature intricate Celtic knot designs and have a way of capturing attention.