Make Their Birthday Extra Special With July Birthstone Jewelry. Learn more about the ruby, which is the birthstone for July. Discover the significance of the ruby, which is the birthstone for July, as you shop for stunning ruby jewelry at The Irish Jewelry Company.
- This summer, make a splash with the help of this incredible Summer Gift Guide’s collection of summer presents that are sure to please. Make it easier to purchase for special occasions like birthdays, marriages, and graduations. using this helpful guide to selecting and purchasing summer presents for that one special someone!
- Jun 18 2022Learn birthstones and their characteristics, applications, and significance of the gemstones that are customarily considered to be the “birthstones” for each of the twelve months that make up the calendar.
- May 13 2022One of life’s major milestones, graduation ceremonies provide an opportunity to pause, take stock, and experience pride for the accomplishment of one’s goals while also looking forward to what lies ahead. Graduation has traditionally been marked with the exchange of heirloom jewelry as a means of expressing pride in the graduate’s accomplishments and optimism regarding their future.
- Claddagh rings are a symbol of love and friendship in Ireland. The ring consists of two hands holding a heart between them.
- May 02 2022The affection and gratitude we have for our moms and grandparents is something we feel on a daily basis. However, it should come as no surprise that the practice of designating a particular day has spread throughout the world.
- Feb 24 2022Discover the History of Ireland Collection Meaning. As we take you on a tour through Ireland's history, you will learn about the significance of each of the 12 symbols.... From the carvings seen on Celtic high crosses around Ireland, going back to the 5th century, Irish silversmith Michael Hillard was inspired to produce the first History of Ireland series, which was first introduced in 1970. Since then, the designs have developed, becoming more modern, but the designer's inspiration and message have remained, serving as a permanent reminder of our collective past. - The pieces in this collection are handmade in sterling silver and have been Irish hallmarked by the assay office at Dublin Castle, as seen below.
- Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Celtic Tree of Life emblem, as well as the uplifting message of regeneration and renewal it contains. The emblem may be found throughout Celtic history, religion, and cultural traditions. The meaning of the Celtic Tree of Life is considered to signify equilibrium and harmony. The Ancient Celts referred to the Tree of Life as crann bethadh, and they thought that it had magical properties.
- Feb 20 2022Throughout time, gemstones have been connected with certain religious and cultural practices. After World War II, diamonds gained popular as engagement rings, although an Emerald or Ruby as an anniversary gift has been around since the Middle Ages. Over the years, the rituals and reasons for giving gemstones have evolved, but one tradition has remained constant: the giving of jewels to loved ones.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?