- May 15 2022There are a variety of styles of Irish dancing, such as Irish Stepdancing, Ceili Dancing as well as Irish Set Dancing and this post will attempt to cover all of them in detail while also providing you with a wide variety of additional dance information.
- May 14 2022A selkie is a legendary creature from the ocean that is described as being half human and half fish. This creature is also known as the sea people, the seal people, and the mermaid. They are seals when they are in the water, but as they go on land, they lose their skin and take the appearance of humans.
- May 02 2022The affection and gratitude we have for our moms and grandparents is something we feel on a daily basis. However, it should come as no surprise that the practice of designating a particular day has spread throughout the world.
- Mar 02 2022Saint Patrick’s Day is upon us. So get out your sack of spuds and get cooking. Corned beef and cabbage is fabulous but, until Saint Patrick Day is declared a national holiday, you’ll probably not have time cook such a fine meal.
- Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Celtic Tree of Life emblem, as well as the uplifting message of regeneration and renewal it contains. The emblem may be found throughout Celtic history, religion, and cultural traditions. The meaning of the Celtic Tree of Life is considered to signify equilibrium and harmony. The Ancient Celts referred to the Tree of Life as crann bethadh, and they thought that it had magical properties.
- Feb 20 2022As we near the magical Irish celebration of St. Patrick's Day, it is important to get all your ducks, I mean shamrocks in a row. Because it's literally time to get your green on folks.
- St. Patrick's Day commemorates the feast day of St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, as observed by the Roman Catholic Church. St. Patrick passed away on March 17, 461 in Ireland. You may not have realized it, but he wasn't even Irish. Here are some interesting facts about St. Patrick, as well as some history about his feast day.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?
The Celtic Cross is well-known around the globe as a sign of Irish ancestry and tradition.
Learn more about the distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, applications, symbolism, and significance of these amazing stone monuments by reading the information posted below.
Celtic Crosses are a common sight in the Irish countryside.
On any road drive through the gorgeous Irish countryside, you are certain to come upon a Celtic stone cross somewhere along the way. Celtic crosses may be found in practically every one of Ireland’s 32 counties, and they are considered to be symbols of Ireland and its Irish culture. Beautiful Celtic c