- Feb 20 2022As we near the magical Irish celebration of St. Patrick's Day, it is important to get all your ducks, I mean shamrocks in a row. Because it's literally time to get your green on folks.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?
The Celtic Cross is well-known around the globe as a sign of Irish ancestry and tradition.
Learn more about the distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, applications, symbolism, and significance of these amazing stone monuments by reading the information posted below.
Celtic Crosses are a common sight in the Irish countryside.
On any road drive through the gorgeous Irish countryside, you are certain to come upon a Celtic stone cross somewhere along the way. Celtic crosses may be found in practically every one of Ireland’s 32 counties, and they are considered to be symbols of Ireland and its Irish culture. Beautiful Celtic c
- Jan 07 2022Our wonderful Brigid’s Crosses were inspired by this beautiful heritage, imitating the delicate woven pattern of rushes in precious metals such as silver and gold. Also known as Bride, Bridget of Ireland, Bride of the Isles, and Mary of the Gael, she now reigns as one of the most recognized saints in Ireland.
- October is Rosary Month. On October 7, Irish Catholics commemorate the Blessed Mother’s Feast of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. October was also the month in which Mary appeared to shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal, for the final time, encouraging them to “say the rosary every day to obtain global peace.”
- The Celtic Cross is well-known as a representation of Irish culture across the world. Discover more about the beautiful stone monuments’ distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, functions, symbolism, and significance.
- Sep 22 2021Today is the first day of autumn. The fall equinox will occur today, September 22, 2021, at 3:21 p.m. Eastern. The Sun will be exactly above the Earth’s equator at that time, appearing overhead at noon as seen from the equator. Every year, around the same time, the Sun shines directly over the equator, distributing the same amount of light on both sides of the planet.
- The trinity knot is a Celtic and early Christian symbol unity and eternity that has evolved into a modern symbol of love everlasting. During the Celtic Revival in the 1800s the unending knot, or triquetra over time become a romantic symbol of never ending and eternal love, that can transcend time.
- The Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring in 14K gold is inspired by the wonderful illustrations from the Book of Kells. This is a superior quality ring, with exquisite embossing and intricate Celtic triskele pattern flows seamlessly around the entire band. This is a great unisex Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring is made in comfort fit with a lovely soft dome shape. This is a ring that you would be proud to wear on your wedding day and made to last a lifetime.
- Jun 23 2021The trinity knot is a Celtic and early Christian symbol unity and eternity that has evolved into a modern symbol of love everlasting. During the Celtic Revival in the 1800s the unending knot, or triquetra over time become a romantic symbol of never ending and eternal love, that can transcend time.