- Have you ever seen an authentic Claddagh Ring? Chances are if you are Irish or you have taken a trip to Ireland you have seen this beautiful and unique piece of Irish jewelry.
- Sep 18 2020The Celtic cross is one of the most revered symbols of Ireland and of Irish culture. Few symbols are as renowned as the embodiment of Celtic Christianity like the Celtic cross worldwide. The Celtic Cross is basically a Latin cross with a circle of light, or a halo intersecting it. This cross also known as the Irish cross or the cross of Iona is a famous Christian symbol that has its roots in paganism. The cross with a circle of light emerged in France and Britain in the middle ages and predates Christianity. It was adopted by Irish missionaries from the 9th through the 12th centuries.
- Many if our Irish American readers were probably raised by an Irish Mom or an Irish American Mom Irish, even an Italian mom if you Dad was the Irish one. Irish Moms and Italian Moms are pretty much the same. It hard not to recognize those enduring traits that make them both great moms. They are both their children’s number fan. They are encouraging, caring, and show unconditional love and devotion for us in their own special ways. Both moms have the power to make you cry in fear object fear of a simple cooking utensil, known as the dreaded wooden spoon.
- Many people and tourists to Ireland often wonder about the local crafts the country is famous for creating. Ireland is famous for a variety of crafts including wool sweaters and its famous world-renowned Irish Jewelry. What jewelry is Ireland known for?
The pandemic has changed many peoples shopping habits and has solidified people's confidence in eCommerce. Today more people are turning to online stores like the Irish jeweler The Irish Jewelry Company for that unique piece of sentimental Irish Jewelry or Celtic Jewelry for that special occasion during these difficult times.
Designing Irish Jewelry for today's savvy customer who shops online and enjoys good value is becoming more and more challenging. Today's customer wants a modernistic and trendy look that reflects their Irish
- Aug 23 2020In Ireland many folks still believe there are fairies, good nurtured and some mischievous FAIRIES. If you have ever traveled at night on the winding Irish back roads in the countryside of Ireland, you would know it is a kind of eerie darkness that puts fear in your very heart. One can easily imagine something moving over the moors or hearing the forlorn screech of a dammed fairy.
- The Top Ways to Succeed in Shopping For Irish Jewelry is with The Irish Jewelry Company. Shopping online at The Irish Jewelry Company has become a great way to find specialty items like Irish jewelry no matter where you are.
- The Irish harp status as the official insignia of Ireland dates centuries and the elegant instrument's history tells much about the history of the Emerald Isle.