When it comes to choosing a lab diamond wedding ring, many people want a diamond that is not only beautiful but also sustainable and ethical. Fortunately, lab-grown diamonds offer a solution that ticks all the boxes.
Irish Wedding Traditions
The Irish Jewelry Company is pleased to share our whole archive of blogs with the goal of educating readers about Irish Wedding Traditions that they may want to consider incorporating into their own nuptials. Sharing some of Ireland's long-standing cultural influences and providing guidance on how to incorporate Irish wedding customs into your big day.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , News , Interesting Stories , Celtic Jewelry , Irish Wedding Traditions , Blog , Education , Celtic Wedding Guide
- Categories: News , Interesting Stories , Irish Wedding Traditions , Education , Celtic Wedding GuideCelebrate your love and commitment with the perfect wedding ring from The Irish Jewelry Company. Choose from a range of traditional gold bands, unique Celtic knots, and custom-made pieces. Discover the perfect ring to symbolize your love.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , News , Interesting Stories , Celtic Jewelry , Irish Wedding Traditions , Education , Celtic Wedding Guide , Celtic Culture
Irish wedding rings include many traditional symbols of Ireland and Irish culture. It is undeniable that among the most popular Irish wedding ring styles is the Claddagh Wedding Ring design. But there are at least four other symbols of Irish culture that create equally stunning and unique Irish wedding rings.
- One of the most well-known Irish customs is celebrated during leap years, which are years with 366 days instead of 365. Irish folklore is full of fantastic, amusing, and unusual traditions, but some of them are also somewhat old.
The bagpipes are a kind of woodwind instrument that have reeds that are enclosed and are supplied air from a bag that acts as a continual reservoir of air. Most people associate the bagpipes with Scotland, but it has a rich history with the Irish too. The Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe and the Irish Uillean Pipes are the two most popular bagpipes.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Celtic Jewelry , Irish Wedding Traditions , Education , Celtic Wedding GuideNew designs of engagement rings are introduced on an annual basis. It is recommended that you stay current with these trends if you are considering popping the question in 2022 or 2023. Even if selecting an engagement ring that is well-suited to the person who will wear it is the most crucial part of the process, it is still beneficial to be informed of the most recent fashion trends. If you are familiar with the current trends, you may be able to find a gorgeous design. It is also essential to be familiar with your spending plan and to adhere to it.
- Categories: Irish Traditions , Irish Jewelry , Celtic Jewelry , Irish Wedding Traditions , Blog , Education , Celtic Wedding GuideIf you and your significant other are getting closer to the idea of getting engaged, there’s a good possibility that you’ve already given a lot of thought and consideration to the topic of engagement rings. Perhaps there was even a time when you had to rearrange your regular rings in order to make room for your shiny new diamond band.
- Categories: Interesting Stories , Ireland , Irish Wedding Traditions , Celtic Wedding GuideIrish wedding blessings vows and toasts for a joyful couple on their special day, the day of their wedding. Bless the newlyweds with these Irish expressions of well wishes as they embark on their new life together.
- Categories: Irish Wedding Traditions , Celtic Wedding GuideWhen shopping for such an important piece of jewelry, many couples want to do so jointly because it requires some serious consideration and is such an essential investment. It’s not uncommon for the bride to have a clear vision of the engagement ring she envisions for herself, while the groom may not have given the subject any attention at all. In either case, the guidance that follows provides all of the information that you require to make a well-informed buying decision.
- Categories: Interesting Stories , Irish Wedding Traditions , Celtic Wedding GuideThere is something for everyone in these Irish wedding traditions, which have their roots in ancient Celtic traditions. They are both amusing and meaningful ways to celebrate Ireland’s rich cultural heritage. Even though some of these traditions have lost their attractiveness with the passage of time, it is still essential to include them into your traditional Irish wedding ceremony. Whether you have Irish ancestors or simply want to add a dash of Irish luck to your celebration, there are several age-old customs to consider. Besides being blessed with a little “luck of the Irish” never hurts.