- May 02 2022The affection and gratitude we have for our moms and grandparents is something we feel on a daily basis. However, it should come as no surprise that the practice of designating a particular day has spread throughout the world.
- Mother's Day is celebrated every year in the United States on the second Sunday of May. Mothers Day is an international holiday celebrating motherhood. It is the time to appreciate and honor all mothers and mother figures. Family members including their children and grandchildren give Mothers Day gifts, like motherhood jewelry, cards, flowers, candy. The day is often spent dining with family at a restaurant.
- The definition of Family is - "the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children; also : any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family." according to the Merrian Webster Dictionary.
- Mother’s Day is right around the corner! But this Mother’s Day feels different, special and her Mothers Day Gift should be special, too. Whether you’re celebrating yourself, gifting to that special mom or mother figures in your life finding truly one-of-a-kind item can make all the difference. Your mother is your best friend and certainly your biggest fan always. Show her, and all the important women in your life, you love just how much you care with the perfect Gift for Mother’s Day.
Awwww Mother's Day, a wonderful day of celebration honoring the mother or matriarch of the family. It also celebrates the beauty of motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in our lives today. Mother's Day is celebrated on different days around the world. It is most commonly in the spring months of March or May around Easter time. Mother's Day is a great celebration similar to the celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's
- Many if our Irish American readers were probably raised by an Irish Mom or an Irish American Mom Irish, even an Italian mom if you Dad was the Irish one. Irish Moms and Italian Moms are pretty much the same. It hard not to recognize those enduring traits that make them both great moms. They are both their children’s number fan. They are encouraging, caring, and show unconditional love and devotion for us in their own special ways. Both moms have the power to make you cry in fear object fear of a simple cooking utensil, known as the dreaded wooden spoon.
- "God made a wonderful mother, A mother who never grows old: he made her smile of the sunshine, And he molded her heart of gold; In her eyes He placed bright shining stars, In her cheeks fair roses you see; God made a wonderful mother, And He gave that dear mother to me." ~ Pat O'Reilly, Excerpt from his poem Wonderful Mother
- May 31 2014Mother Mary, during this the fairest month of all the year, may we always remember that you reveal to us the mother love of God and that the image of Madonna and child is also an image of God and us.
- A letter from an Irish mother to her son. This hilarious message for Mother's Day is sure to make you laugh out loud and nod your head in agreement. For a good laugh on Mother's Day, forward it to your mother and any other mothers you know. So enjoy this Irish Mother's Letter.