May birthstone emerald has been prized for centuries for its vibrant green color and symbolic significance. This gemstone is not only a popular choice for those born in May but also for those who appreciate its beauty and meaning. Emeralds have been used in jewelry for centuries, and their rich history and legends add to their allure.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Claddagh Rings , Press Releases , News , Ireland , Celtic Jewelry , Blog , Education , Celtic Culture , History of Ireland
- Categories: Press Releases , News , Interesting StoriesThe Irish Jewelry Company is excited to announce the launch of their newly design, responsive, user friendly luxurious new website. After seven months of unforeseen obstacles, hard work and dedication the new website has successfully launched to the approval of their loyal customer.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Press Releases , News , Blog , Education
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 29, 2021
Started by an Irish American husband-and-wife team in 2006, with a combined 50 years of experience in the jewelry industry. They are a family owned and operated business. The Irish Jewelry Company is an award-winning business and their Irish jewelry is sold worldwide online.
From modest beginnings starting in the basement of their family home this dynamic husband and wide duo has continued to grow their brand The Irish Jewelry Company designing beautiful exclusive Irish jewelry. With awards for jewelry design and in business they have successfully combine their love of Ireland, their passion for jewelry and knowledge of manufacturing to create their unique and high-quality
- The Irish Jewelry Company is announcing its redirecting its focus to work on strengthening its online presences to accommodate the shifting shopping habits due to Covid-19. The pandemic has changed many peoples shopping habits and has officially solidified people’s confidence in eCommerce
- Categories: Irish Traditions , Press ReleasesThe Irish Jewelry Company Announces Its New Membership With The North American Celtic Trade. The Irish Jewelry Company joins forces with the NACTA to promote networking and to development exclusive, valuable programs for NACTA's retail members.
- Jul 21 2015
Shopping Online for Irish JewelryShoppers lately have been choosing to shop online jewelry stores especially for niche markets like Irish jewelry and Celtic jewelry. Why wouldn’t consumers flock to online jewelry stores for niche markets like Irish jewelry? Online Irish jewelry stores like leading the retailer, The Irish Jewelry Company offers an incredible selection of Celtic Jewelry styles. With hundreds of designer Irish jewelry styles to choose from and unbeatable prices because they’re exclusive to them, making them the perfect place to shop.
- Categories: Irish Jewelry , Press Releases , News , Celtic JewelryThe Irish Jewelry Company has started selling its exclusive designer Irish Jewelry Wholesale in the US and Internationally. February 2015- The Irish Jewelry Company, a fast growing online Irish jewelry retailer, today announced that it has begun selling its exclusive Irish jewelry line wholesale. The Irish Jewelry Company is a renounced manufacturer in high quality sterling silver, Irish jewelry since 2006. The Irish Jewelry Company is one of the world's leading designers of Celtic and Irish Jewelry. Recently The Irish Jewelry Company launched a wholesale division due to over whelming demand.
The Irish Jewelry Company, an online Irish jewelry retailer of exclusive designer Celtic and Irish jewelry, announced that it has launched a bridal jewelry collection including Celtic wedding bands and Celtic engagement and anniversary rings. The bridal collection is designed exclusively for the company by the owner and jewelry designer Jennifer Derrig.
The Celtic bridal jewelry line consists of two main collections; Angus is the bridal band collection and Aine is the bridal jewelry collection including engagement rings, anniversary bands and promise rings. The Aine collection also includes coordinating earrings, bracelets, and pendants to its bridal rings.
The Angus Collection is based on the Irish God Angus also known as "Angus the Young". He was considered the Irish God of love. Angus had a harp and played irresistible music, and it was said his kisses turned into birds that carried messages of love.
The Aine Collection (pronounced "on-yah" or "awn-yah". ) is based
- The Irish Jewelry Company, a fast growing online Irish jewelry retailer, today announced that it has revamped and re-launched its e-commerce and mobile commerce sites for TheIrishJewelryCompany.com. The new website's features will empower online growth and enhance the customer experience purchasing Celtic jewelry.
- Categories: Press ReleasesStartupNation.com Honors Nation's Leading Moms in Business. TheIrishJewelryCompany.com Wins Top Honors in Mom Business Competition.