St. Valentine's Day
- Claddagh rings are a symbol of love and friendship in Ireland. The ring consists of two hands holding a heart between them.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?
- Feb 05 2022So, how do you say “I love you” in Irish? A word-for-word translation is not the most practical method of expressing your affection. Learning a few words and phrases rather than translating them is a lot simpler and more efficient method. It may take some time to master the Irish pronunciation of the phrase “I love you.” It’s possible to modify the sound of Irish letters by the letters adjacent to them, since many letters in the language are silent. The good news is that each sentence is followed by an explanation of how to pronounce it.
- Valentine’s Day is almost here! Not sure what to get that special someone in your life? Or maybe you just want to spoil yourself? Or perhaps you’re wondering what to get for Valentine’s Day last-minute? We’ve put together a list of some pretty cool gifts for him and her to inspire you!
- Everyone is on the hunt for that perfect Valentine’s gift when the same old flowers and fattening chocolate just is not going to cut it. Especially after the year we all had in 2020. The pandemic has given people a newfound or renewed appreciation for our relationships, a spiritual awakening and has left us in search of a deeper meaning in everything. So, we recommend instead of giving the same old boring thoughtless gift why not give a beautiful piece of Celtic jewelry steeped in sentimental meaning, tradition, and spiritualism. Women of all ages love a nice piece of jewelry, especially something that was thoughtfully selected with meaning.
Everyone knows that Galway, Ireland is the birthplace of the Claddagh Ring. However not everyone knows that this romantic symbol of Irish love originated first with the Romans.
Claddagh Rings are world renowned, and are worn by both men and women, single or taken. Irish Claddagh rings are named for the ancient fishing village of Claddagh, near Galway, Ireland, dating back to the 17th century. The Claddagh ring in Irish is fÃ¡inne Chladaigh and is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, l
- The Claddagh is a legendary jewelry item that epitomizes timeless values. The legacy design cues hands on either side of a heart and a crown on top. The classic Claddagh ring shows the wearer's family situation. Thus, a heart looking out the fingertips means you're single, whereas this element pointing towards the wrist means that the owner is taken.
- Jan 18 2021
Ah, Valentine’s Day. The first thing that comes to mind is a heart-shaped box of cheap chocolates that should be directly applied to one’s hips. And then there is that sweet little cupid. He’s an overweight angel aiming a bow and arrow at you to inspire you to fall blissfully in love. I mean, let’s face it. Cupid’s arrow is a weapon that literally and metaphorically could be the death of you. But all jokes aside, do you even know why we actually celebrate Valentine’s Day? I didn’t think so.
- Jan 22 2016
Valentine's Day, when most men in the US scramble last minute to buy the perfect Valentine's Day Gift for that special someone. The first thing that comes to mind is a heart-shaped box of cheap chocolates that should be directly applied to one's hips. And then there is that sweet little cupid. He's an overweight angel aiming a bow and arrow at you to inspire you to fall blissfully in love. I mean, let's face it. Cupid's arrow is a weapon that literally and metaphorically could be the death of you. But all jokes aside, do you even know why we actually celebrate Valentine's Day? I didn't think so.
The Legend of Saint Valentine
In ancient Rome, the date February 14th was a holiday to honor the Roman Goddess of women and marriage. The next