This Claddagh Birthstone Charm is perfect to wear alone to represent your own birthstone or in multiples to signify your children. The Claddagh Birthstone Charm necklace is completely customizable. You can give a single charm in your choice of chain length as a gift to represents someones birthstone. You can also give multiple birthstone charms on your choice of chain to represent each child or loved one for a mother or grandmother. Either way, no matter the number of claddagh birthstone charms this necklace is beautiful.
Be inspired. Choose a birthstone to mark a special occasion like a graduation or anniversary or to express your personal philosophy.
Birthstone Chart and Symbolic Meaning....
- January- Garnet is thought to symbolize faith, fidelity, and truth. It is traditionally a second anniversary gift.
- February- Amethyst is thought to symbolizing royalty, sincerity and strength.
- March- Aquamarine is a symbol of contentment and eternal youth.
- April- Diamond is a girl's best friend and a symbol of loyalty. It is traditionally given as a tenth anniversary gift.
- May- Emerald is believed to promote intellect and integrity. This gemstone is given for twentieth and thirty-fifth anniversaries.
- June- Alexandrite is thought to be both unbreakably strong and to increases self-esteem.
- July- Ruby is believed to preserve mental health controlling passionate desires, and reconciling disputes. It is traditionally given for the fourteenth and fifteenth anniversary.
- August- Peridot is thought to provide protection, health, and to attract love. It is traditionally given for the sixteenth anniversary.
- September- Sapphire it is said to provide its wearer with spiritual enlightenment and inner peace. The gem of destiny is given as a fifth anniversary gift.
- October- Pink Tourmaline is believed to be protective.
- November- Citrine or yellow Topaz is believed to symbolize lightheartedness and joy.
- December- Blue Topaz legend says that it dispels all enchantment and helps to improve eyesight. It is the anniversary gemstone for the 4th year of marriage.