The Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring in 14K gold is inspired by the wonderful illustrations from the Book of Kells. This is a superior quality ring, with exquisite embossing and intricate Celtic triskele pattern flows seamlessly around the entire band. This is a great unisex Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring is made in comfort fit with a lovely soft dome shape. This is a ring that you would be proud to wear on your wedding day and made to last a lifetime.
- Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring Gold with high polished finish and satin background.
- Comfort fit wedding ring.
- Your choice of ladies 6mm width and men's 7mm width.
- Available in size 5-13
- Made in the USA
- Made to order custom band.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Available in three choices: Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring Sterling Silver and in gold in three colors, rose gold, white , and yellow gold. Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring 10K Gold or Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring 14K Gold
What is the Book of Kells?
The Book of Kells, an ancient 9th-century gospel manuscript famous throughout the world. The book is on display at Trinity College in the center of Ireland's capital city, Dublin. It is a beautiful piece of Celtic artwork.
What is the meaning of the triskele?
Triskele Symbol The Triskele symbol, otherwise known as the Triskelion, is a trilateral symbol consisting of three interlocked spirals. Widely regarded as one of the oldest Irish symbols in existence, it appears on the Newgrange stones, which date from approximately 3200 BC.
What is the meaning if the Triskele?
The meaning of the triskele is diverse and also has many possibilities. This Celtic symbol is far more complex than others and has much prominence in modern day Celtic jewelry. This gorgeous Celtic Triskele Wedding Ring is perfect for any wedding ceremony and represents no beginning and no ending.