- Jun 18 2022Learn birthstones and their characteristics, applications, and significance of the gemstones that are customarily considered to be the “birthstones” for each of the twelve months that make up the calendar.
- Feb 20 2022Throughout time, gemstones have been connected with certain religious and cultural practices. After World War II, diamonds gained popular as engagement rings, although an Emerald or Ruby as an anniversary gift has been around since the Middle Ages. Over the years, the rituals and reasons for giving gemstones have evolved, but one tradition has remained constant: the giving of jewels to loved ones.
- Sep 16 2021If you were born in June, you have three intriguing birthstones to choose from: pearl jewelry, moonstone jewelry, and alexandrite jewelry. Because alexandrite is one of nature’s rarest gemstones, most birthstone jewelry lovers born in this month will gravitate toward pearl and moonstone.
- Sep 16 2021Those who were born in April are fortunate as the birthplace of the Diamond for April. Timeless and immensely popular are diamond birthstones – 86 percent of U.S. pairs, after all, select diamonds as their central stones for engagement rings.
- Jul 30 2015Birthstone jewelry is extremely personal and a great way to express who you are. Birthstone jewelry comes in a variety of options from pendants and earrings to rings and bracelets. This type of jewelry is a wonderful gift for any woman especially moms, grandmothers and children. Many companies offer family birthstone jewelry which allows you to personalize multi charms with birthstones of your choice to represent family members.