- Feb 05 2022So, how do you say “I love you” in Irish? A word-for-word translation is not the most practical method of expressing your affection. Learning a few words and phrases rather than translating them is a lot simpler and more efficient method. It may take some time to master the Irish pronunciation of the phrase “I love you.” It’s possible to modify the sound of Irish letters by the letters adjacent to them, since many letters in the language are silent. The good news is that each sentence is followed by an explanation of how to pronounce it.
- Valentine’s Day is almost here! Not sure what to get that special someone in your life? Or maybe you just want to spoil yourself? Or perhaps you’re wondering what to get for Valentine’s Day last-minute? We’ve put together a list of some pretty cool gifts for him and her to inspire you!
- There is something for everyone in these Irish wedding traditions, which have their roots in ancient Celtic traditions. They are both amusing and meaningful ways to celebrate Ireland’s rich cultural heritage. Even though some of these traditions have lost their attractiveness with the passage of time, it is still essential to include them into your traditional Irish wedding ceremony. Whether you have Irish ancestors or simply want to add a dash of Irish luck to your celebration, there are several age-old customs to consider. Besides being blessed with a little “luck of the Irish” never hurts.
- Jan 07 2022Our wonderful Brigid’s Crosses were inspired by this beautiful heritage, imitating the delicate woven pattern of rushes in precious metals such as silver and gold. Also known as Bride, Bridget of Ireland, Bride of the Isles, and Mary of the Gael, she now reigns as one of the most recognized saints in Ireland.
The countdown to Christmas morning has begun! We’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about Claddagh Jewelry exclusively designed in our studio. For your convenience, I’ve compiled a quick and concise Claddagh gift guide of our most popular Claddagh Designs to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible.
- Nov 16 2021The Irish Jewelry Company 2021 holiday gift guide aims to make Christmas shopping personal, thoughtful, and more than a little memorable. Find the perfect Christmas gift for everyone on your list in 2021, no matter your budget and enjoy free gift wrapping and free shipping order orders over $150.
- At The Irish Jewelry Company matching Celtic wedding bands, in our opinion, are the ideal option when it comes to selecting a romantic wedding ring or couples ring to signify the one-of-a-kind bond you and your spouse have.
- The Irish Jewelry Company is excited to announce the launch of their newly design, responsive, user friendly luxurious new website. After seven months of unforeseen obstacles, hard work and dedication the new website has successfully launched to the approval of their loyal customer.
- October is Rosary Month. On October 7, Irish Catholics commemorate the Blessed Mother’s Feast of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. October was also the month in which Mary appeared to shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal, for the final time, encouraging them to “say the rosary every day to obtain global peace.”
- Oct 03 2021Due to the rise in popularity of bohemian weddings over the past few years, we’ve begun to see a slew of stunning boho engagement rings appear on the market. Boho women aren’t afraid to defy convention and integrate unusual features and materials into their engagement rings, making them more inexpensive in the process, which is ultimately what makes these days so special and unique.