Celtic Knot Rings
Our Celtic knot rings are a symbol of eternity. Celtic knots like a circle having no beginning or end. The Celtic knot ring symbolizes the continuing life, love and faith, weaving a spiritual paths. Celtic knot rings are symbolic of Celtic heritage cherished by all. Giving an extraordinarily designed Celtic Knot ring with superior Celtic craftsmanship from The Irish Jewelry Company carry's on tradition for generations to come.
What are Celtic Knots?
Celtic Knots are a popular Celtic symbol but there are many types of Celtic Knots. Celtic knots are like circles and loops interwoven with no beginning or end. A symbol of eternity and the cycle of life. Celtic symbols are widely popular in Celtic Tattoos and in Celtic Knot Jewelry. Celtic symbols have a variety of Celtic Knot meanings representing family, strength, protection, love and more.
Items 1-24 of 73
- Celtic Mothers Knot RingAs low as $79.99
- Diamond Celtic Mothers Knot RingAs low as $159.99
- Trinity Knot RingAs low as $39.99
- Celtic Eternity Knot RingAs low as $59.99
- Anam Cara Claddagh Infinity RingAs low as $79.99
- Trinity Claddagh RingAs low as $69.99
- Celtic Shooting Star RingAs low as $69.99
- Celtic Cross RingAs low as $89.99
- Celtic Knot Diamond RingAs low as $249.99
- Claddagh Diamond Bypass RingAs low as $224.99
- Diamond Claddagh Infinity RingAs low as $89.99
- Celtic Tiara Stackable RingAs low as $89.99
- Celtic Arrow RingAs low as $59.99