Our Irish rings are a symbol of Irish heritage. Irish symbols like shamrocks symbolize the love of everything Irish. Irish rings are symbolic of Ireland and Irish heritage cherished by all. Giving an extraordinarily designed Irish ring with superior Irish craftsmanship from The Irish Jewelry Company carry's on tradition for generations to come. Find authentic Irish rings in a variety of precious metals and Celtic symbols. From beautiful Irish Claddagh rings to hand crafted Celtic Knot rings, we offer a wide selection of handcrafted Irish Rings including Irish Wedding Bands, Irish Engagement Rings, Irish Claddagh Rings and other fine Irish Jewelry.
What is a tradiational Irish ring called?
The Claddagh ring is considered the traditional Irish ring and is usually give en to ones true love or passed on from a mother to her daughter.
The Irish Claddagh Ring (Irish: fáinne Chladaigh) is an Irish ring which hails from the tiny fishing village of Galway, Ireland. It represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty).
Items 1-24 of 69
- Irish Diamond Promise RingAs low as $79.99
- Trinity Claddagh RingAs low as $69.99
- Mo Anam Cara Trinity BandAs low as $89.99
- Vintage Diamond Shamrock RingAs low as $279.99
- Aran Claddagh RingAs low as $79.99
- Bypass Irish Shamrock Vine RingAs low as $124.99
- Celtic Tiara Stackable RingAs low as $89.99
- 14k White Gold Ladies Claddagh RingAs low as $379.99
- 10K White Gold Emerald Claddagh RingAs low as $299.99
- Dainty 10K White Gold Claddagh RingAs low as $239.99
Items 1-24 of 69