Claddagh Heart Birthstone Pendant
Nothing expresses true friendship, loyalty and love like our Claddagh Heart Birthstone Pendant. The Claddagh has become the universal symbol of love, loyalty and friendship. Do you have someone in your life to which you pledge your love, loyalty and friendship forever?
Birthstones are gems associated with each month. Each gem has a symbolic meaning
- January- Garnet is thought to symbolize faith, fidelity, and truth. It is traditionally a second anniversary gift.
- February- Amethyst is thought to symbolizing royalty, sincerity and strength.
- March- Aquamarine is a symbol of contentment and eternal youth.
- April- Diamond is a girl's best friend and a symbol of loyalty. It is traditionally given as a tenth anniversary gift.
- May- Emerald is believed to promote intellect and integrity. This gemstone is given for twentieth and thirty-fifth anniversaries.
- June- Alexandrite is thought to be both unbreakably strong and to increases self-esteem.
- July- Ruby is believed to preserve mental health controlling passionate desires, and reconciling disputes. It is traditionally given for the fourteenth and fifteenth anniversary.
- August- Peridot is thought to provide protection, health, and to attract love. It is traditionally given for the sixteenth anniversary.
- September- Sapphire it is said to provide its wearer with spiritual enlightenment and inner peace. The gem of destiny is given as a fifth anniversary gift.
- October- Pink Tourmaline is believed to be protective.
- November- Citrine or yellow Topaz is believed to symbolize lightheartedness and joy.
- December- Blue Topaz legend says that it dispels all enchantment and helps to improve eyesight. It is the anniversary gemstone for the 4th year of marriage.
Be inspired. Choose a Claddagh birthstone to mark a special occasion like a graduation or anniversary or to express your personal philosophy.