Good Luck Birthstone Pendant
Our Good Luck Birthstone Pendant is a beautiful four leaf cover lucky birthstone talisman thought to bring good luck and protection to its owner. Since ancient times, birthstones have been thought to possess a magical force that could shield the wearer of the stone. We have taken the concept of the birthstone and combined it with a four leaf clover. The four leaf clover is a symbol of good luck. The leaves of the clover stand for hope, faith, love and luck. The Good Luck Birthstone Pendant combines the lucky four leaf clover with the mysterious forces of the birthstone creates a powerful talisman that can truly be a personal statement for the wearer.
Birthstone Chart and Symbolic Birthstone Meaning ....
- January- Garnet is thought to symbolize faith, fidelity, and truth. It is traditionally a second anniversary gift.
- February- Amethyst is thought to symbolizing royalty, sincerity and strength.
- March- Aquamarine is a symbol of contentment and eternal youth.
- April- Diamond is a girl's best friend and a symbol of loyalty. It is traditionally given as a tenth anniversary gift.
- May- Emerald is believed to promote intellect and integrity. This gemstone is given for twentieth and thirty-fifth anniversaries.
- June- Alexandrite is thought to be both unbreakably strong and to increases self-esteem.
- July- Ruby is believed to preserve mental health controlling passionate desires, and reconciling disputes. It is traditionally given for the fourteenth and fifteenth anniversary.
- August- Peridot is thought to provide protection, health, and to attract love. It is traditionally given for the sixteenth anniversary.
- September- Sapphire it is said to provide its wearer with spiritual enlightenment and inner peace. The gem of destiny is given as a fifth anniversary gift.
- October- Pink Tourmaline is believed to be protective.
- November- Citrine is believed to symbolize lightheartedness and joy.
- December- Blue Topaz legend says that it dispels all enchantment and helps to improve eyesight. It is the anniversary gemstone for the 4th year of marriage.