Valentine's Day Gifts
Why is Valentine’s Day on February 14th?
Legend has it, no doubt a wee bit embellished if not entirely fictional, that Valentine was stricken with the unbearable belief that many young souls would be destined to be sinners. So Valentine, a roman priest, married young lovers against Claudius’s decree in secrecy. He was of course apprehended and condemned to death for his deeds. He suffered martyrdom on the 14th day of February, in either 269 AD or 270 AD. Nobody really knows what yearly exactly, but they know the date was February 14th, now known as Valentine’s Day.
View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 273
- Claddagh Circles of Love PendantAs low as $69.99
- Spiral Claddagh PendantSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $89.99
- King Claddagh RingAs low as $224.99
- Tri Color 4 Leaf Clover NecklaceSpecial Price $86.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Celtic Mothers Knot NecklaceAs low as $79.99