How to Determine Your Ring Size
Method Using a Ring You Already Own and Our Printable Guide
1. Print this guide with a page scaling set.
2. Place a ring that you already own (or have borrowed if this is a surprise engagement or a gift) over the circles to the right.
3. Match the inside of the ring to the circle nearest in size. The measurements shown refer to the inside diameter of the ring.
4. If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
• Consider width. The wider the band, the tighter it may feel. You may need to go up by a half size.
• This printable guide serves as a reference only, but for more accurate results have your finger professional sized by a local jeweler.
How To Find A Ring Size
The best technique to determine someone's ring size if you're shopping for them is to just inquire about it. You should also make use of friends and family members to assist you when organizing a surprise. They are usually free to inquire without raising their eyebrows. Ring sizes for women range from 5 to 9, with the majority of rings falling between these two extremes.
The most often purchased women's rings are between the sizes of 5 and 7. The most commonly purchased size is 6. Men's ring sizes range from size 8 to size 13, with the average being size 10. The most often purchased men's rings are in the size range of 9 to 11. The most popular size for men is size nine. These typical ring sizes might assist you in determining the appropriate size for you. If you do not see the size you require on our website, please contact our specialists for assistance in placing a special order if possible.
Rings That Can't Be Resized
Some of our ring styles cannot be resized due to their design. For example, all made-to-order rings including diamond and gemstone eternity ring with a specific number of gemstones per finger size, milgrain or ornate bands, silver rings, and or rings with alternative metals such as Tungsten cannot be resized.