Shipping & Delivery
Weekend Orders: All orders placed after 9 a.m. on Friday or any time on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and shipped on Monday. There is NO Saturday or Sunday delivery.
All orders must be placed by 9 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday to be sent out that day unless otherwise stated.
This time will change during the summer months starting June 15th.
NOTE: We will be closed from December 21- Jan 26th. Customer service will be responded to at this time with a delayed response. All exchanges and returnes will be honored so long as the request is made before the January 7th deadline. All exchanges and returns will be pocessed the week of January 29th. All orders placed during this time will ship on January 27th.
PO BOXES AND APO/FPO SHIPPING:
We ship via UPS therefore we do not ship Ground or Express shipping methods to PO Boxes. We only ship via USPS or Standard Flat Rate for APO/FPO PO Box shipping orders.
**We reserve the right to substitute methods of shipping for comparable service and value when unforeseen issues occur to ensure delivery. **
HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTICE:
Last day for special orders/made to order rings, is Dec 9th. Last day for orders imported from Ireland is Dec 11th.
Last day for express shipping is 10am December 21st.
All special order/ made to order and Irish import orders and regular orders place after the cut off will ship after January 27th.
RECOMMENDED 2022 CHRISTMAS DAY SHIPPING CUT-OFF DATES
The last day for shipping is December 21st. Any order placed after 10 am will ship on January 27th. We will be closed from December 21- Jan 26th. All orders placed during this time will ship on January 27th. All returns will be accepted and proceed upon our return.
FREE SHIPPING or Flat Rate Standard Shipping - 10 am Friday, Dec 16TH (East Coast Monday, Dec 19th)
UPS Ground - 10 am Monday, Dec 19th. ( West Coast - Sunday, Dec 18th)
UPS 3 Day - 10 am Monday, Dec 19th.
UPS 2 Day - 10 am Tuesday DEC 20th.
UPS Next Day - 10 am Wednesday DEC 21st.
International Shipping - 10 am Tuesday, Dec 6TH.
*All internet orders placed from June 15th through September 15th must be placed by 8 a.m. EST to be sent out that day. Any order placed after 8 a.m. EST will be shipped the following business day.
Estimated Shipping Time...
- FREE Standard Shipping orders are shipped via USPS. Free stand shipping can take 6-10 business days to arrive.
- UPS Express Shipping Schedule: Eastern Standard Time (Excluding Holidays and Exceptions otherwise noted) Saturday and Sunday are NOT considered business days.
UPS 3Day Shipping:
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Thursday.
UPS 2Day Shipping:
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesdays.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Wednesday.
UPS Next Day Shipping:
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
Standard flat Rate Shipping: Flat Rate Shipping is either UPS Ground, Surepost or USPS. This method can take 10-14 business days. All tracking numbers are sent via automated email.
Please click here on the UPS Transit Map link to determine the length of time for ground service to your desired shipping location within the US. Please allow 6-10 days for delivery via ground shipping. The Flat Rate Shipping method is determined is TBD.
- Shipping Calculations: Our shipping charges are determined by the UPS online shipping calculator. Shipping charges are calculated by UPS based on weight, value (all shipments are insured) and shipping zip code. We charge a minimal $1.00 shipping and handling fee to compensate for fluctuating fuel surcharges.
- All packages are shipped insured via UPS unless otherwise stated. All lost claims must be reported to us within one week, the shipper, so that we may initiate the claim with UPS. In the case that the tracking information shows the package is lost we can ship replacements immediately. Unfortunately, when the package is shown as delivered, we cannot reship the order until UPS has determined if they will pay the claim. This process can take up to 2-3 weeks. Neither UPS nor The Irish Jewelry Company can be held responsible for stolen packages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.
- We cannot be held responsible for the replacement of packages stolen after delivery. Please make sure to have your packages delivered to a safe location.
**The Irish Jewelry Company cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances such as a direct result of disasters and or weather conditions that prevent us or UPS from shipping orders as scheduled. **
Estimated Shipping Rates: (for an average purchase of $50 US with a weight of 1lb. shipping to a location within the continental US)
- Ground: $14.99-19.99
- 3Day $19.99-$24.99
- 2Day $24.99-39.99
- Next Day $36.99 plus
Multiple shipping addresses: At this time, we suggest you open an account with us so that your personal information can be retained for simplifying multiple orders. To ship to multiple addresses at this time you must place separate orders.
APO/FPO Shipping: Orders being sent to an APO/FPO address are sent via USPS and will arrive within 1-3 weeks.
International Shipping Information: All International packages are shipped insured by USP ...... six to ten business days Shipping by UPS throughout the world including Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Mexico. Please keep in mind that certain countries such as India do not allow shipments of fine jewelry to their country. International duty, taxes, and customs broker’s fees vary with each country. International duty, taxes, and customs broker’s fees are not included in the shipping cost and will be passed along to the receiver of the shipment upon delivery. Please note that we reserve the right to not ship any orders internationally that exceed $200.00 (US dollars) and any international order placed shipping to an address other than the billing address is subject to cancellation.
Packages shipped via USPS are not insured and the customer assumes all responsibility for lost and damaged packages.
Canadian Residents, Please Read Canadian Duty, Taxes, and Customs Brokers Fees...
All refused delivery Canadian orders are subject to a 30% restocking fee, store credit only, and return shipping and handling charge.
- Canada Customs Duties....because of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Canadians do not have to pay duty on most American and Mexican manufactured items.
- Canadian Taxes.....These taxes are not included at the time of purchase and are charged to Canadian residents upon delivery.....
- Just about everything individuals import into Canada is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of six percent. The GST is calculated after customs duties have been applied.
- You will also have to pay the applicable Canadian Provincial Sales Tax (PST) or Quebec Sales Tax (QST). The provincial retail sales tax rates vary from province to province, as do the goods and services to which the tax is applied and the way the tax is applied.
- In Canadian provinces with a Harmonized Sales Tax (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrador), you'll be charged a flat 14 percent, rather than separate GST and PST.
- Customs Brokers Fees... There are no brokerage fees for items being shipped to UPS Expedite unless there is a customs problem...
- All courier companies and postal services have to use customs brokers to get packages processed through Canada Customs at the Canadian border. Fees for that service are passed along to all Canadian residents.
- In addition, Canadian Post automatically applies a $5.00 processing fee ($8.00 for Priority Post) for each package to clear Canada Customs automatically. Fees for customs broker’s services are the charges that can really catch you by surprise.
Refusal of Delivery for International Orders: All International orders refused by the purchaser are subject to non-refundable original shipping costs, a 30% restocking fee, and all duties and taxes and return shipping fees to The Irish Jewelry Company. All refused international orders are subject to "abandonment" by the courier. All International packages risk being abandoned when the return shipping and original shipping cost exceed the value of the order. In the event, the package has been abandoned the purchaser is liable for the entire cost of the order.
Please note we cannot be held responsible for packages stolen after delivery. If your package was successfully delivered and then stolen from your porch, you have a couple of options. For USPS deliveries (Flat Rate), you can file a mail theft complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. USPS will start your claims process. ... Reach out to your local police department to notify them of the theft. For UPS deliveries (Ground Shipping, UPS 3 Day, 2 Day, or Next Day only) we can attempt to file a claim however reimbursement is not guaranteed.
Steps to prevent package theft:
If you have yet to order your gifts, take some extra steps to ensure they are delivered safely:
- Have your packages been delivered elsewhere? If it's allowed, have them sent to your office, or to a neighbor you trust who will be home during delivery.
- Work with the shipping carriers. Specify exactly where to leave packages, schedule a delivery window or day, or have packages held at the facility. These options must be set up through USPS or UPS.
- Consider a private mailbox. USPS, UPS, and other shipping companies offer these options.
- Track your package daily for movement and delivery. All tracking numbers are emailed to the email login used to place your order.
Here are the steps to take if your package is stolen:
- Search everywhere. Look behind and under objects, and check with neighbors, your apartment office, and previous addresses for your package.
- Locate the tracking number. Pull up the tracking details and ensure the package was indeed delivered, and where the package was left.
- Contact customer service immediately. Reach out to the online retailer and file a report or claim.
- Contact the shipping carrier. They can also work with the retailer directly on the matter.
- File a police report. Call the non-emergency line and give as many details as possible, including photos and video if you have a security camera.