Shipping & Delivery
Labor Day Weekend: Customer Service is unavailable from September 1-4.
There is NO SHIPPING on Monday, September 4th, 2017.
Father's Day Delivery, by Sunday June 18th 2017
2017 Father's Day Shipping (Recommended Cut-Off Dates)
International Shipping (UPS Worldwide Express Only ) : Order by Friday May 5th by 10am EST.
UPS Ground/Flat Rate Shipping: (West Coast) Order by Monday, June 12th by 10am Est for delivery on or about Friday 16th. (this is not guaranteed- can take 6-10 days)
(East Coast) Order by Friaday, June 9th by 10am Est for delivery on or about June 16th. (this is not guaranteed- can take 6-10 days)
UPS 3Day Select Shipping: Order by Tuesday June 13th by 10am Est for delivery on June 16th anytime time up until 9pm. (Guaranteed Delivery)
UPS 2Day Shipping: Order by Wednesday June 14th by 10am Est for delivery on June 16th anytime time up until 9pm. (Guaranteed Delivery)
UPS Next Day Shipping: Order by Thursday June 15th by 11:30am Est for delivery on June 16th. (Guaranteed Delivery)
Estimated Shipping Time...
UPS Express Shipping Schedule: Eastern Standard Time (Excluding Holidays and Exceptions otherwise noted) Saturday and Sunday are NOT considered "business days".
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesdays.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Wednesday.
Next Day Shipping:
- Orders placed on Monday before 9 am will arrive on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday before 9 am will arrive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday before 9 am will arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Thursday before 9 am will arrive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Friday before 9 am will arrive on Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
Please click here on the UPS Transit Map link to determine the length of time for ground service to your desired shipping location within the US. Please allow 6-10 days for delivery via ground shipping. The Flat Rate Shipping method is determined is TBD. Flat Rate Shipping is either UPS Ground, Surepost or USPS. This method can take 10 business days. All tracking numbers are sent via automated email.
Weekend Orders: All orders placed after 9 a.m. on Friday or any time on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and shipped on Monday. There is NO Saturday or Sunday delivery.
All orders must be placed by 9 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday to be sent out that day unless otherwise stated.
This time will change during the summer months starting June 15th.
We ship via UPS therefore we do not ship to PO Boxes. We only ship via USPS for APO/FPO orders.
*All internet orders placed from June 15th through September 15th must be placed by 8 a.m. EST to be sent out that day. Any order placed after 8 a.m. EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Shipping Calculations: Our shipping charges are determined by the UPS online shipping calculator. Shipping charges are calculated by UPS based on weight, value (all shipments are insured) and shipping zip code. We charge a minimal $1.00 shipping and handling fee to compensate for fluctuating fuel surcharges.
All packages are shipped insured via UPS unless otherwise stated. All lost claims must be reported to us, the shipper, so that we may initiate the claim with UPS. In the case that the tracking information shows the package is lost we can ship replacements immediately. Unfortunately, when the package is shown as delivered we cannot reship the order until UPS has determined if they will pay the claim. This process can take up to 2-3 weeks. Neither UPS or The Irish Jewelry Company can be held responsible for stolen packages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.
**The Irish Jewelry Company cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances such as a direct result of disasters and or weather conditions that prevent us or UPS from shipping orders as scheduled.**
Estimated Shipping Rates: (for an average purchase of $50 US with a weight of 1lb. shipping to a location within the continental US)
- Ground: $7.99-12.99
- 3Day $12.99-17.99
- 2Day $17.99-24.99
- Next Day $24.99 plus
Multiple shipping addresses: At this time we suggest you open an account with us so that your personal information can be retained for simplifying multiple orders. In order to ship to multiple addresses at this time you must place separate orders.
APO/FPO Shipping: Orders being sent to an APO/FPO address are sent via USPS and will arrive within 1-3 weeks.
International Shipping information: All International packages are shipped insured by USP ...... six to ten business days shipping by UPS throughout the world including Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Mexico. Please keep in mind that certain countries such as India do not allow shipments of fine jewelry to their country. International duty, taxes and customs broker’s fees vary with each country. International duty, taxes and customs broker’s fees are not included in the shipping cost and will be passed along to receiver of the shipment upon delivery. Please note that we reserve the right to not ship any orders internationally that exceed $200.00 (US dollars) and any international order placed shipping to an address other than the billing address is subject to cancellation.
Canadian Residents Please Read: Canadian Duty, Taxes and Customs Brokers Fees....
All refused delivery Canadian orders are subject to a 30% restocking fee, store credit only and return shipping and handling charge.
- Canada Customs Duties....because of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Canadians do not have to pay duty on most American and Mexican manufactured items.
- Canadian Taxes.....These taxes are not included at time of purchase and are charged to Canadian residents upon delivery.....
- Just about everything individuals import into Canada is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of six percent. The GST is calculated after customs duties have been applied.
- You will also have to pay the applicable Canadian Provincial Sales Tax (PST) or Quebec Sales Tax (QST). The provincial retail sales tax rates vary from province to province, as do the goods and services to which the tax is applied and the way the tax is applied.
- In Canadian provinces with a Harmonized Sales Tax (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador), you'll be charged a flat 14 percent, rather than separate GST and PST.
- Customs Brokers Fees... There are no brokerage fees for items being shipped UPS Expedite unless there is a customs problem....
- All courier companies and postal services have to use customs brokers to get packages processed through Canada Customs at the Canadian border. Fees for that service are passed along to all Canadian residents.
- In addition, Canadian Post automatically applies a $5.00 processing fee ($8.00 for Priority Post) for each package to clear Canada Customs automatically. Fees for customs broker’s services are the charges that can really catch you by surprise.
Refusal of Delivery for International Orders: All International orders refused by purchaser are subject to nonrefundable original shipping costs, a 30% restocking fee and all duties and taxes and return shipping fees to The Irish Jewelry Company. All refused International orders are subject to "abandonment" by the courier. All International packages risk being abandoned when the return shipping and original shipping cost exceed the orders value. In event the package is abandoned the purchaser is liable for the entire cost of the order.