USPS Tracking ® - Track Flat Rate Packages from The Irish Jewelry Company
USPS Tracking® provides end-to-end item tracking. With the tracking number, you can check delivery progress online, by phone, and by text.
Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Find information on our most convenient and affordable shipping and mailing services.
Where can I find my Flate Rate or USPS Tracking number?
You can find your USPS tracking number in the shipping confirmation email you received from The Irish Jewelry Company.·
How do I access tracking information?
The type of tracking and delivery information available is based on the class of mail or add-on services you purchased at the time of mailing. Whether you are the sender or recipient, you can track your item:
- Online: Use USPS Tracking® on the United States Postal Service® website.
- By text: Send a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number as the content of the message. Standard message and data rates may apply. See Text Tracking FAQs for more information.
- By smartphone: Download the USPS Mobile® app for iPhone® and Android™.
- By phone:
- To obtain tracking information, customers can go to Contact USPS for the phone number and hours of operation.
- For telecommunications devices for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), call 1-800-877-8339.
- Listen to automated information 24 hours/seven days per week.
Yes. When you have the item’s tracking number, enter it at the USPS Tracking® website. If available, click “Text & Email Updates” to expand that section and follow the directions. Also, the USPS Text Tracking™ FAQs have detailed directions on requesting notifications by only sending a text message to 28777 (2USPS).
Email and text update requests are active for a period of 2 weeks following the request. After that time, the request will be closed. Once the item is delivered, you won't receive further notifications.
I'm not receiving any notification emails or texts!
You may not receive any updates or status emails or texts if there are no new shipment updates or if the email address entered was incorrect. To be certain that you are experiencing an issue, visit the USPS Tracking page and enter the tracking number. If no new event information is available, then there would be no messages for USPS to send. If there is new event information and you haven’t received it, then try submitting another notification request.
If you requested email notifications and are having problems, also try looking in your spam/junk mail folder. If enabled, junk mail should be checked to ensure emails from the Postal Service are allowed.